Dr. K. K. Handa
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122001, India
About the Doctor
Dr. K.K Handa is the Chairman of ENT and Head Neck Surgery at Medanta. He has more than 27 years of experience in the specialty. He has also worked as Associate Professor, Department of ENT, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and was a faculty member there for 13 years. He is the former President of Association of Phono-surgeons of India and was the association’s Founder Secretary. He is among the foremost voice and laser surgeons in the country. His expertise includes laryngology, voice surgery, laser surgery, cochlear implants, endoscopic sinus surgery and head and neck surgery.View Contact Details
Degree: DNB National Board of Examination New Delhi 1994
Residency: Commonwealth Fellowship for Training in Lasers, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, U.K. 2004
- Renowned laryngologist, voice surgeon and cochlear implant surgeon.
- 27 years of experience in the speciality.
- Former Associate Professor at AIIMS, Delhi.
- Best Otorhinolaryngologist, Times Research Foundation, 2012.
- Marquis World's Who's Who, Work in field of ENT, 2009.
- Kirti Gupta Oration, Work in Phonosurgery, 2009.
- Delivered NK Agarwal oration, "Phonosurgery Past Present and Future, Work in Phonosurgery, 2008.
- First prize in Annual Conference of Association of Phonosurgeons of India, Best video presentation, 2007.
- Dr. R.D Kumar Oration, Work in Laryngology, 2006.
- President's Appreciation Award, IMA South Delhi, 2005.
- British Academic Conference Fellowship, BACO Conference, Cambridge, U.K, 1996.
- AOI Travel Fellowship, Outstanding ENT Surgeon, 1996
- Silver Medal, First Order in the MS (ENT) examination, 1993
- Bharath Swasthya Samman Award by Zee News, 2015
- Indian Heart Journal : Profiling cardiac arrhythmia and heart failure patients in India: The Pan-arrhythmia and Heart Failure Observational Study, 2017.
- Indian Heart Journal : Cardiovascular risk profile and management of atrial fibrillation in India: Real world data from RealiseAF survey, 2016.
- Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine : Deliverability of the Resolute Integrity stent and a post hoc comparison of radial and femoral access: The DELIVER study, 2014.
- JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions :CRT-170 Radial and Femoral Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in an International Registry: Post-Hoc Analysis of the Deliver Study, 2013.
- JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions : Stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation—An Asian stroke perspective, Heart Rhythm, 2013.
- Member of Cardiological Society of India.
- Member of Indian Heart Rhythms Society.
- Editor of IHRS.
- Present President of ISEKON.
- On Editorial Board of IPEJ.