Dr. K P Morwani
Address: Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Mini, Seashore Rd, Sector 10, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400703, India
About the Doctor
Dr.K. P. Morwani is an ENT Consultant with an experience of more than four decades in the field of Otology, Dr. Morwani has conducted over 125 temporal bone and 300 live surgery workshops all over the country and had the privilege of reviewing more than 1,800 temporal bones, thus helping him master the concept of treating cholesteatoma disease.
He has a rich experience in dealing with pathologies involving the facial nerve.
He has attended more than 100 regional, zonal, national and international conferences in capacity as participant, panelist and guest speaker and is a renowned Lecturer in department of ENT at various prestigious colleges in MumbaiView Contact Details
Degree: MBBS MS (Oto-Rhino-Laryngology)
- ENT Consultant atFortis Hiranandani Hospital.
- Rich experience in dealing with pathologies involving the facial nerve.
- Dr. Morwani (Head ENT Department) is an ENT Surgeon associated with Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Vashi.
- He has attended more than 100 regional, zonal, national and international conferences in capacity as participant, panelist and guest speaker and is a renowned Lecturer in department of ENT at various prestigious colleges in Mumbai.
- President of The Association Of Otolaryngologists Of India in year 2000.
- Examiner & Teacher for National Board of Examination, New Delhi (DNB).
- Best Video Award – Laser Partial Arytenoidectomy- British Academy, 2000.
- Dr Morwani has produced various video cassettes and CD’s on Otology, Skull Base Surgery and Phonation Surgery. (27 CD’s/DVD’s) and more than 25000 copies have been sold and distributed.
- Felicitated by Dr Kirtane for contribution to the field of Otology as Teacher in 2005. Felicitated at Karnal in 2008 as ‘ Teacher of Teachers’.
- Felicitated in 2008 as “Best Teacher of ENT in India” by Triple A Foundation.
- Felicitated in 2012 on the Anterior Skull Base Surgery Workshop as Best ENT Teacher of India at Jaipur.
- Elected as President of Skull Base Society of India for year 2015-2016.
- Customized Gold weight eyelid implantation in Paralytic Lagophthalmos
- Single Stage Trans Mastoid Approach for Otogenic Intracranial Abscess
- Single Stage Trans Mastoid Drainage of Otogenic Intracranial Abscess
- Management of Facial Nerve (Review Article). Karnataka Journal of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.
- End Lymphatic Sac Decompression in Meniere's Disease.
- The Enlarged Trans labyrinthine and Trans apical Extension Type I Approach for large Vestibular Schwannomas
- Trans Labyrinthine approach for Vestibular Schwannoma
- Decision making in lateral Skull Base Surgery
- Should Gamma Knife be offered as a primary treatment for a respectable Glomus Jugulare Tumor.
- Atlas of Nerotology and Lateral Skul Base Surgery
- 24 Hour Care
- Air Ambulance
- Customer Service
- Dietitian Services
- Electronic Health Record
- GP Home Visits
- Health Screening
- Hotel Visits
- International Patient Coordinator
- Language Interpreters
- Medical Records Transfer
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Patient Counseling
- Translation Services
- Video Consultations for Overseas Patients
- Aetna Global Benefits
- Allianz Global Assistance/AWP Services (India) Private Limited/Allianz Partner
- Allianz International
- ARMS (Asia Rescue & Medical Services)
- ATMS (Asian Travel and Medical Services)
- Bharti Assist Global Private Limited
- Bupa International Health Insurance
- Euro-Center Thailand
- Europ Assistance India
- Falck India Private Limited
- Geo Blue/HTH Worldwide
- Global Choice (Generali Global Health)/ CNM Global
- GMC International/Henner International
- HTH_Geo Blue
- International SOS Services (INDIA) Private Limited
- Meera Rescue
- Omniland Assurances
- Paramount Healthcare Management Pvt. Ltd
- Prestige International
- Well be
- Assist Card
- Bupa Arabia
- CIGNA International
Dr Morwani has also published a book entitled "Atlas of Lateral Skull Base Surgery".