Dr. Labib Riachi
Address: P O Box 505004, Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor
Dr. Riachi is double board certified in the specialities of obstetrics/ gynaecology and female pelvic medicine/ pelvic reconstructive surgery. Prior to joining Mediclinic, he occupied the position of Chief of Robotic Surgery and director of Urogynaecology as well as Chairman of the Obstetrics and Gynaecology department at Trinitas Regional Medical Center in New Jersey.
He is a pioneering doctor in several ways. He decided to dedicate his life to assisting others in need of medical care and during his career he has performed new and unique medical procedures that have aided and changed the lives of many of his patients.
He has been instrumental in teaching surgery and medicine for doctors, students and hospital staff.
Dr. Riachi was recognised in 2016 by Trinitas Regional Medical Center for performing his 1,000th robotic surgery, as well as being the busiest robotic surgeon in the state of New Jersey.
Currently he also occupies the position of Chief of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery at Moarbes Medical Center in Beirut, Lebanon.
Assistant Professor at the Lebanese University School of Medicine and a member on the Scientific Board of the International Society of Reconstruction and Aesthetics Intimate Treatment (ISRAIT).
He is a visiting consultant physician at the Ministry of Public Health in the UAE assigned to Al Quassimi hospital, establishing the Robotic gynecological surgical program.
Dr. Riachi is responsible to teach and perform Robotic surgery using the latest Da Vinci Xi platform at the French Levant Hospital in Lebanon, in association with IRCAD France.
*Independent Doctors (ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
His core competencies are:
- Advanced robotic gynaecological surgery
- Female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery
- Robotic surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Uterine cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Pelvic pain
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Over active bladder
- Sexual dysfunction
- Cosmetic gynecology
- Uterine fibroids
- Ovarian cysts
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Degree: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Residency: Trinitas Regional Medical Center, New Jersey
Procedures Performed : 1,000
- Certificate of appreciation award from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, July 2015
- Leadership in medical education award from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- New Jersey top doctors awards 2014
- New Jersey top doctors award 2015
- Vitals patients choice award 2014
- St Clare's health system 2014 top doctors recognition award
- Top OB/GYN award 2010 and 2011, by the Consumers Research Council of America
- Patient choice award 2009
- Top doctors New Jersey award as chosen by nurses 2010 , New Jersey Monthly
- Patient choice awards 2008
- America's top Obstetricians and Gynecologists award 2012 by the Consumer Research Council of America
- International Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists top OB/GYN award 2016
- Certificate of commendation for providing exemplary patient care by Cathedral Healthcare System
- Special excellence in endoscopic procedure award by the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists 1999
- Berlex Laboratories residency teaching award.
- Aesthetic Gynecology
- Endometriosis Treatment
- Gynecology Consultation
- Hirsutism Treatment
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Consultation
- Ovarian Cancer Treatment
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Pelvic Exam
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Pelvic Pain
- Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Robotic Gynecological Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cancer Treatment
- Uterine Fibroids
- Vaginismus Treatment
- Scientific Board of the International Society of Reconstruction and Aesthetics Intimate Treatment (ISRAIT)