Dr. Lim Heng Hing
Address: Block A & Block B, 282 & 286, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, 50450, Malaysia
About the Doctor
Dr. Lim HH graduated with MBBS from the National University of Singapore in 1985 and undergone a structured Orthopaedic Advanced Training and passed his MCHOrth (Liverpool) and FAMS(Ortho) examination for Orthopedic training.
He had undergone Senior Spinal Fellow training In the Royal National Orthopedic Hospital in Birmingham UK learning a complete range of Spinal surgery including deformity correction and back pain surgery in 1995. He had trained and passed the Fellow of Interventional Pain Practitioner examination in Budapest in 2012 which certified specialists on pain interventional therapy like intradiscal therapy and radiofrequency therapy.
He passed the AAMIST fellowship examination for endoscopic spine surgery held in Korea in 2007 and was the chairman of the Malaysia Section of the Asian Minimally Invasive Spine Therapy (AMIST).
He was the President of the IMLAS (International Musculoskeletal Laser Society) in 2007. He was the Scientific Chairman of the Malaysian Orthopaedic Association Annual Meeting 2006. He was the contributor to the Clinical Practice Guideline on Osteoporosis. He was in the editorial board of the Malaysia Orthopaedic Journal 2008 to 2013 and a reviewer for the International Spine Journal in 2017 -2018. He was the Editor of the Bone Surus, the newsletter of the Malaysian Osteoporosis Society in 2003.View Contact Details
Degree: MBBS from the National University of Singapore 1985
Residency: Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in Birmingham UK
- Head of the Spine team in the University Malaya Medical Centre in 2001 and 2002
- Resident Consultant atGleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Fracture Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Hip Replacement
- Joint Injection
- Joint Replacement and Revisions
- Knee Ligament Surgery (ACL)
- Knee Ligament Surgery (MCL)
- Knee Ligament Surgery (PCL)
- Knee Replacement
- Knock Knees Treatment
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Orthopedics Consultation
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Trauma Management
- Past President - Malaysian Society of Interventional Pain Practitioner (MSIPP)
- Past President - IMLAS (International Musculoskeletal Laser Society)
- Malaysia Section of the Asian Minimally Invasive Spine Therapy (AMIST).