Dr. med. Jens-Peter Scharf
Address: Fanningerstraße 32, Berlin, Berlin, Germany
About the Doctor
Chief Physician Dr. med. Jens-Peter Scharf completed his medical studies at the Humboldt University in Berlin.
For many years he worked as a senior physician at the Vivantes Clinic Berlin Hellersdorf and most recently as a senior physician at the Clinic for Gynecology and Obstetrics at the Helios Clinic Berlin-Buch under the direction of Prof. Dr. med. M. Untch active. He is a specialist in gynecology and obstetrics with an additional qualification in gynecological oncology. The focus of his clinical and scientific work lies in the areas of minimally invasive gynecological surgery and gynecological oncology.
He is a member of several scientific specialist societies.
In his teaching activities within the AGE - Arbeitsgemeinschaft Gynäkologische Endoskopie e .V. of the German Society for Gynecology and Obstetrics e. V. - he mainly devotes himself to the training of young endoscopists. He has been a speaker and tutor here for years. He also contributes his expert knowledge as a member of the Ovar project group at the Berlin Tumor Center.View Contact Details
Degree: Humboldt University - Berlin, Germany
Residency: Friedrichshain Hospital - Berlin, Germany
- 2013 till date - Head of Department, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Sana Hospital Lichtenberg (Berlin)
- 08/2011-03/2013 - Deputy Head of Department, Sana Hospital Lichtenberg (Berlin)
- 04/2011-07/2011 - Deputy Head of Department, Helios-Klinikum Berlin-Buch
- 11/2007-03/2010 - Senior Physician, focus on surgical gynecology, oncology, and minimally-invasive surgery, Helios-Klinkum-Berlin-Buch
- 12/2004-10/2010 - Senior Resident Physician, Vivantes Klinikum Hellersdorf
- 02/2000-11/2004 - Specialist, Vivantes Klinikum Hellersdorf
- 04/1999-01/2000 - Assisting Physician, DRK-Kliniken Köpenick, Berlin
- 09/1996-04/1999 - Assisting Physician, Friedrichshain Hospital, Berlin
- 03/1995-09/1996 - Assisting Physician, Obstetrics and Gynecology Department, Evangelical Hospital, Lippstadt
- 09/1993-03/1995 - Practicing Physician, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Friedrichshain Hospital, Berlin
- Working Group, Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy
- Northeast German Society of Gynecological Oncology e.V. NOGGO
- Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology in Berlin
- AGE (MICII)
- Tumor Center Berlin, Project Group Ovar