Dr. Mohamed A. Hamdan
Address: P O Box 505004, Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Hamdan is a highly experienced Pediatric Cardiologist. He completed his MBBS in Jordan and undertook specialist Pediatric and Cardiology training at the University of Iowa and the University of Chicago, USA. He graduated with a Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology from the Yale University School of Medicine, USA, in 2001.
Since 2001, he has worked as a consultant Pediatric Cardiologist in Jordan, Saudi Arabia and the UAE where he set up the first ever Pediatric Cardiology service at Tawam Hospital, Al Ain. He was also responsible for establishing the first fetal and postnatal registry in the UAE for congenital cardiac and non-cardiac anomalies.
He is trained in non-invasive procedures such as echocardiography, electrocardiography, pacemaker and ICD interrogation and reprogramming, cardiopulmonary exercise testing and ambulatory blood pressure programming and interpretation. His areas of invasive expertise include diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization, pericardiocentesis and pleurocentesis.
Currently Dr. Hamdan is also Adjunct (Clinical) Professor of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at United Arab Emirates University, Al Ain.View Contact Details
Residency: Yale University School of Medicine, USA
- Pediatric Cardiologist at Mediclinic City Hospital.
- Adjunct (Clinical) Professor of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at United Arab Emirates University, Al Ain.
- He has worked as a Consultant Pediatric Cardiologist in Jordan, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
- Set up the first ever pediatric cardiology service at Tawam Hospital, Al Ain, UAE.
- Responsible for establishing the first fetal and postnatal registry in the UAE for congenital cardiac and non-cardiac anomalies.
- AICD (Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator)
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Cardiology Consultation
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Exercise Stress Test
- Heart Catheterization
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pacemaker Interrogation
- Pediatric Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
- American Academy of Pediatrics