Dr. Nadia Najjari
Address: Hazza Bin Zayed, the First Street, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor
Dr. Nadia Najjari is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Consultant with more than 21 years of experience. She is an expert in IVF techniques; having worked as an obstetrician and subspecialist in gynecological endocrinology and reproductive medicine for many years at the University of Bonn, as Deputy Director at Kinderwunschpraxis Offenbach, Germany, and in the UAE, including as Head of Department and consultant in a well-known hospital in Abu Dhabi from 2018-2021.
Dr. Nadia has been working for DOH (Department Of Health) as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Infertility/IVF and Embryology since 2018.
Dr. Nadia received her Embryology Certificate (ASRM) in July 2020.
Dr. Nadia Najjari is also an artist with striking talent for abstract painting and has several art exhibitions in her portfolio.View Contact Details
Degree: University of Regensburg and RWTH Aachen, Germany
- 2021 till date - Consultant, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility (IVF) at healthPlus Fertility & Women's Health Center, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 2018 - Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Infertility at DOH
- 2018 - 2021 - Burjeel Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 2015 - 2018 - Fakih IVF Fertility Center, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 2013 - 2015 - HealthPlus Fertility Center - Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 2011 - 2013 - Dr. Konstantin Manolopoulos Kinderwunschzentrum, Offenbach, Germany
- 2007 - 2011 - UKB University of Bonn, Germany
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- IVF Consultation
- Reproductive Medicine Consultation
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- German Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- German Society of Ultrasound and Medicine
- German Menopause Society
- German Society of Anti-Aging-Medicine
March 2021 - Certificate of Achievement in "Fundamentals - Genetics" from Harvard Medical School Dr. Nadia is a registered RYT ®500 Yoga Teacher since 2019 and has also completed training as a Prenatal Yoga Teacher. In 2017 she completed her diploma in Acupuncture (TCM) in Grafing/ Munich Germany.