Dr. Nadim Habash
Address: Dubai Healthcare City, PO Box 505054, District 1, Al Razi Building 64, Block E, Floor 3, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor
Dr. Nadim Habash is an American Board-Certified Ophthalmologist, specialised in Cornea, Ocular Surface Diseases, and General Ophthalmology at Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai in Dubai Healthcare City.
Dr. Nadim undertook his specialty training at the George Washington University in Washington D.C., U.S.A., where he also served as Chief Resident. He then acquired an additional Fellowship in Cornea and External Disease at the University of Florida, Gainesville, U.S.A.
Over the past 40 years, Dr. Nadim has worked and held leadership and academic positions including Chief of Medical Staff, Assistant Chief Medical Officer and Director of Ophthalmology in prestigious institutions in several countries including the United States of America, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. He has extensive experience in Corneal transplantation and Anterior Segment Diseases.
Dr. Nadim published several papers about Corneal transplantation, and chaired many scientific conferences and symposia, and participated actively in teaching medical students and Ophthalmology residents.View Contact Details
Degree: MD, FACS
Residency: University of Florida, Gainesville, U.S.A.
- Presently working as Ophthalmologist at Moorfields Eye Hospital, Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai
- Previously worked at American Hospital, Dubai, UAE
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital in Saudi Arabia
- University of Ohio at Toledo, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Chief resident at George Washington University in Washington D.C., U.S.A
- Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada FRCS(C)
- American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Ophthalmology