Dr. Ng Sui Yin
Address: Block A & Block B, 282 & 286, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, 50450, Malaysia
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Ng Sui Yin graduated from the University of Bristol, UK in 1994. She was trained in both Pediatrics and Pediatrics Neurology in UK. Her UK Pediatric Neurology subspecialty training in London included working in tertiary Neurology Units at Royal London Hospital, Great Ormond Street Hospital and Hammersmith Hospital. In 2004 she did an Epilepsy Fellowship in the world-renowned Epilepsy unit in The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada.
Dr. Ng has been working as Consultant Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurologist in Gleneagles Hospital since 2005. For the last 10 years, she also developed a special interest in Biomedical Interventions for autism. With a deep conviction that autism isn't just a developmental and behavioural disorder but underlying gut, metabolic and immunological disturbance, she has attended many conferences/ seminar/training programs to equip herself to help this group of children.
Degree: MBChB from the University of Bristol UK 1994
Residency: Royal London Hospital, Great Ormond Street Hospital ,and Hammersmith Hospital
- Consultant Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurologist in Gleneagles Hospital since 2005
- Lecturer in Pediatrics/Pediatric Neurology in Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Provided Clinical services in Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Visiting Pediatric Neurologist at Selayang Hospital appointed by MOH
- Working in the Credentialing committee for Pediatric Neurologists in Malaysia under the National Specialist Register
- National Delegate for Malaysia in the Asian Oceana Child Neurology Association, 2002-2007
- Past Secretary and Committee member - Chapter of Child Neurology and Developmental Paediatrics, under the umbrella of the Malaysian Society of Neurosciences