Dr. Pandelis Athanasias
Address: 42-46 Weymouth Street, London W1G 6NP, London, England, W1G 6NP, United Kingdom
About the Doctor / Professional
Mr Athanasias is a Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist based in London. He practices in both the NHS (Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Tust) and the private sector (The Portland Hospital, Spire St Anthony’s Hospital). He is also a Honorary Senior Lecturer at St George’s University of London.
He provides a range of gynecological services and his main interest is minimal access surgery, colposcopy, management of abnormal smears and early pregnancy complications.
Mr Athanasias completed his training in Obstetrics & Gynecology in the London Deanery and subsequently developed special skills in minimally invasive surgery as a clinical fellow in advanced gynecological endoscopy (Whittington Hospital, London). He enjoys teaching medical students and junior doctors and was awarded a Teaching Excellence Award for NHS Teachers by St George’s Medical School (2013,2014).
Mr Athanasias has a special interest in clinical safety and completed a Diploma in Clinical Risk Management (London, 2013).
His aim and passion is to provide the best available care in a safe clinical environment for his patients.View Contact Details
Degree: University of Auvergne France
Residency: London Deanery and Whittington Hospital, London
- Awarded a Teaching Excellence Award for NHS Teachers by St George’s Medical School (2013,2014).
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Ectopic Pregnancy Surgery
- Endometriosis Treatment
- Gynecologic Laparoscopy
- Gynecology Checkup
- Gynecology Consultation
- Hirsutism Treatment
- Menopausal Management
- Menopause Checkup
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Consultation
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Pelvic Exam
- Recurrent Miscarriages
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- The British Society of Gynecological Endoscopy
- American Society of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- The British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- European Society of Gynecological Endoscopy