Dr. Praveen Chandra
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Praveen Chandra is the Chairman of the Interventional Cardiology, Heart Institute. One of the leading cardiologists in the country, Dr. Chandra is proficient in a lot of new devices and latest technologies. He is a fellow of Endovascular Intervention Society of India and the Asia-Pacific Society of Interventional Cardiology. He was also the key organizer and director of the AMI course in New Delhi for 2005, 2006, 2008 & 2010 and is an author to over 100 articles and reviews in leading medical journals.View Contact Details
Degree: King George Medical College Lucknow
Residency: King George Medical College, Lucknow
- Performed first Percutaneous Aortic valve implantation without surgery in India.
- Author to over 100 articles and reviewer in leading medical journals
- Awarded Padma Shri in 2016 by the Honorable President of India
- Padma Shri Award, 2016.
- Recognition Award for Success and achievement in the field of angioplasty in India, 1998
- JAMA : Intracoronary Stents: Present and Future, 1998
- JAMA : Intravascular Ultrasound: Current Applications, 1998
- Cardiology Today : Specific Stenting: Matching the lesion with appropriate stent, 1997
- Indian heart Journal : Percutaneous balloon pericardiotomy in a patient with end stage renal disease with recurrent pericardial effusion & pericardial tamponade, 2010 Click here for Publications Link
- JAMA : Intra-aortic balloon counterpulsation and infarct size in patients with acute anterior myocardial infarction without shock: the CRISP AMI randomized trial, 2011
- Fellow of Endovascular Intervention Society of India and the Asia-Pacific Society of Interventional Cardiology.
- Fellow of American College of Cardiology.
- Fellow of European Society of Cardiology.
- Fellow of Endovascular Intervention Society of India.
- Fellow of Asia Pacific Society of Cardiology.
- Member of Cardiology Society of India.