Dr. Praveen Chandra
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
About the Doctor
Dr. Praveen Chandra is the Chairman of the Interventional Cardiology, Heart Institute. One of the leading cardiologists in the country, Dr. Chandra is proficient in a lot of new devices and latest technologies. He is a fellow of Endovascular Intervention Society of India and the Asia-Pacific Society of Interventional Cardiology. He was also the key organizer and director of the AMI course in New Delhi for 2005, 2006, 2008 & 2010 and is an author to over 100 articles and reviews in leading medical journals.View Contact Details
Degree: King George Medical College Lucknow
Residency: King George Medical College, Lucknow
- Performed first Percutaneous Aortic valve implantation without surgery in India.
- Author to over 100 articles and reviewer in leading medical journals
- Awarded Padma Shri in 2016 by the Honorable President of India
- Padma Shri Award, 2016.
- Recognition Award for Success and achievement in the field of angioplasty in India, 1998
- JAMA : Intracoronary Stents: Present and Future, 1998
- JAMA : Intravascular Ultrasound: Current Applications, 1998
- Cardiology Today : Specific Stenting: Matching the lesion with appropriate stent, 1997
- Indian heart Journal : Percutaneous balloon pericardiotomy in a patient with end stage renal disease with recurrent pericardial effusion & pericardial tamponade, 2010 Click here for Publications Link
- JAMA : Intra-aortic balloon counterpulsation and infarct size in patients with acute anterior myocardial infarction without shock: the CRISP AMI randomized trial, 2011
- Fellow of Endovascular Intervention Society of India and the Asia-Pacific Society of Interventional Cardiology.
- Fellow of American College of Cardiology.
- Fellow of European Society of Cardiology.
- Fellow of Endovascular Intervention Society of India.
- Fellow of Asia Pacific Society of Cardiology.
- Member of Cardiology Society of India.