Dr. R. R. Kasliwal
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. R. R. Kasliwal career has seen him win over 150 highly prestigious accolades and awards and contribute to over 200 publications. Known for developing and applying non-invasive techniques for early detection and prevention of coronary artery diseases, Dr. Kasliwal has also trained numerous doctors both nationally and internationally and guest edited several books on cardiology. Dr. Kasliwal leads Clinical & Preventive Cardiology, Community Outreach and Education at Medanta-The Medicity where, over the last 15 years, various cities & towns spread over 22 states in India and across Africa have benefitted from the outreach programs that were designed and implemented by him.View Contact Details
Degree: M.D. (General Medicine) SMS Medical College Jaipur 1976
Residency: D.M. (Cardiology) AIIMS, New Delhi 1979
- Lifetime Achievement Award for outstanding contribution in the field of Clinical and Preventive Cardiology by the President of India, 2008
- Lifetime Achievement Award for outstanding contribution in the field of Community Cardiology by Rana Pratap Sewa Samiti, 2008
- Lifetime Achievement Award for outstanding contribution in the field of Preventive Cardiology by Health Minister of Nepal, 2008
- DMA Distinguished Service Award, 2008
- Lifetime Achievement Award for outstanding contribution in the field of Cardiology at World Congress on Clinical & Preventive Geriatrics Cardiology
- Dr. B C Roy National Award, Best Talent for encouraging development of specialties within Medicine, 2004
- Lancet : A 2-h diagnostic protocol to assess patients with chest pain symptoms in the Asia-Pacific Region (ASPECT): A prospective observational validation study, 2011
- Indian Heart Journal : Requirement of Pharmacological Treatment for Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease in Asymptomatic Office-Executives in North-India, 2010
- J Assoc Physicians India : Time-trends in prevalence and awareness of cardiovascular risk factors in an asymptomatic north Indian urban population, 2009 .
- Indian Heart Journal : Mitral Valve Assessment using Real-Time Three-Dimensional Transesophageal Echocardiography, 2009.
- Indian Heart Journal : Recent landmark trials in Cardiology, 2009.
- Indian Heart Journal : How to do it? Mitral valve assessment using real-time three-dimensional transesophageal echocardiography, 2009.
- J Assoc Physicians India : Low Framingham risk score despite high prevalence of metabolic syndrome in asymptomatic north Indian urban population, 2009.
- ECAB Clinical update: Cardiology. New Delhi: Elsevier : Early detection of sub-clinical atherosclerosis, 2008.
- ECAB Clinical update: Cardiology. New Delhi: Elsevier : Rheumatic Fever : Diagnosis and Management, 2008.
- Indian Heart Journal : Association of carotid intima-media thickness with left main coronary artery disease, 2007.
- Indian Heart Journal : Masquerading sub-mitral aneurysm, 2007.
- Indian Heart Journal : Carotid Intima – Media Thickness and Brachial Artery flow – mediated Dilatation in Patients with and without Metabolic Syndrome, 2006.
- Indian Heart Journal : Low Dose Dobutamine Echocardiography predicts functional recovery following re-vascularization even in presence of low contractile reserve, 2006.
- JAPI : Prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors in Indian patients undergoing coronary artery bypass surgery, 2006.
- Indian Heart Journal : Real Time Three Dimensional Transthoracic Echocardiography: An Initial Experience, 2005.
- President of Indian Society of Medical Fitness
- Vice President Indian Society of Echocardiography
- Member of Association of Physicians of India
- Member of Cardiology Society of India
- Member of Indian Society of Medical Ultrasound
- Member of Indian Society of Electro-cardiology
- Member of Indian Society for Heart Research
- Member of American Society of Echocardiography
- Honorary Member of Indore Branch of C.S.I