Dr. Ravi Chandran
Address: Block A & Block B, 282 & 286, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, 50450, Malaysia
About the Doctor / Professional
After graduating from the University of Malaya in 1982, Dr Ravi Chandran furthered his training in Obstetrics & Gynecology in the UK and obtained his postgraduate qualification from the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists in London in 1988.
He then proceeded to subspeciality training in Maternal Fetal Medicine at the King's College Hospital in London and the John Radcliffe Hospital at the University of Oxford as a Research Fellow under the prestigious Commonwealth Medical Fellowship.View Contact Details
Degree: MBBS University of Malaya 1982
Residency: Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- He set up the Prenatal Diagnostic Unit at the National University of Malaysia and was appointed Associate Professor in 1994.
- He was active academically and has 65 publications to his credit.
- He is one of the pioneer doctors since the inception of Gleneagles in 1996.
- He is a past President of the Perinatal Society of Malaysia, the Ultrasound Society of Malaysia and the Obstetrical & Gynaecological Society of Malaysia.
- He was also the President of the Asia Oceania Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology from 2017-2019 and currently serves on the Strategic Planning Committee of the International Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (FIGO).
- Delivery (Caesarean Section)
- Fetal Medicine Consultation
- Fetal Surgery
- Gynecology Consultation
- High Risk Pregnancy Consultation
- Hirsutism Treatment
- Menopause Checkup
- Normal Delivery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Consultation
- Pregnancy Ultrasound