Dr. Robert Soler Rich
Address: Carrer de Vilana, 12, 08022 Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalunya, 08022, Spain
About the Doctor / Professional
Together with Dr. Lluís Orozco Delclós, Dr. Robert Soler Rich co-directs the Institute of Regenerative Tissue Therapy at Teknon Medical Centre, a pioneering unit that uses adult stem cells selected and cultivated with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) procedures in cell therapy laboratories. The unit leads worldwide clinical trials that have been published in prestigious scientific journals, the results of which confirm the efficacy of using adult stem cells to regenerate joint cartilage in arthrosis or in intervertebral lumbar discs. In collaboration with different public and private institutions, it designs and develops national and international studies aimed at generating scientific evidence of the therapeutic value of adult stem cells, as well as the safety of their use.
The Unit promotes the advancement of knowledge and the application of innovative therapies, managing the design and development of clinical trials in humans and animal model studies, in collaboration with experts from public and private institutions interested in developing new therapeutic tools against injuries or diseases that are difficult to heal or cure. New clinical trials and more than 250 patients treated using bone regeneration in healing defects, regeneration of articular cartilage in osteoarthritis and regeneration of the intervertebral disc endorse this therapeutic potential and open a wide spectrum for future applications.
View Contact Details
- Final results of a phase I–II trial using ex vivo expanded autologous Mesenchymal Stromal Cells for the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee confirming safety and suggesting cartilage regeneration
- Treatment of Knee Osteoarthritis with Autologous Expanded Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells: 50 Cases Clinical and MRI Results at One Year
- Ankle Surgery
- Arthrosis Treatment
- Avascular Necrosis (AVN) Treatment
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Surgery
- De Quervain Syndrome Treatment
- Dupuytren's Contracture Treatment
- Femoroacetabular Impingement Treatment
- Foot Surgery
- Hallux Rigidus Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Heel Spur Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Hip Replacement
- Keyhole Surgery
- Knee Replacement
- Meniscus Surgery
- Meniscus Tear Treatment
- Metatarsalgia Treatment
- Orthopedics Consultation
- Osteochondritis Dissecans Treatment
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Plantar Fasciitis Treatment
- Regenerative Medicine
- Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- SLAP Tear Repair
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis or Golfers Elbow Treatment
- Trauma Management
- Trauma Surgery
- Trigger Finger/Thumb Release Treatment
- Spanish Society of Rheumatology.
- MuscleTech Network.
- Veterinary Trauma Medicine and Orthopaedics at the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- TerCel Cell Therapy Network. Carlos III Health Institute. Ministry of Economy.