Dr. Salma Yassine
Address: Dubai Healthcare City, PO Box 505054, District 1, Al Razi Building 64, Block E, Floor 3, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor
Dr. Salma Yassine is a consultant Ophthalmologist at Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai. She specializes in Pediatric and Neuro-ophthalmology with international experience in countries including the USA and Lebanon.
She holds a bachelor’s in science (2012) with high distinction and a medical degree (2016) from the American University of Beirut. She completed her Ophthalmology residency at the American University of Beirut Medical Center in 2020. She did her fellowship in Neuro-ophthalmology at the University of Minnesota in 2021 followed by another fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington DC.
Dr. Salma Yassine has published various research papers on Nystagmus and Nanophthalmos in leading journals. She has also undertaken research in Intracranial hypertension and Nanophthalmos.
View Contact Details
Degree: 2016 - American University of Beirut
Residency: 2020 - American University of Beirut Medical Center
- Currently associated with Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai - Dubai Healthcare City, as Consultant Ophthalmologist specialized in Pediatric and Neuro-ophthalmology.
- Practiced in leading medical institutions such as the University of Minnesota and Children’s National Medical center in the US.
- International experience in Pediatrics and Neuro-ophthalmology in the USA and Lebanon.
- Amblyopia Treatment
- Astigmatism Correction
- Cataract Surgery
- Chalazion Treatment
- Ophthalmology Consultation
- Pediatric Eye Disorders
- Refractive Errors
- Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
- Squint Treatment
- Strabismus Treatment
- American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus association (AAPOS)
- The North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society (NANOS)
- Lebanese Ophthalmological Society (LOS)