Dr. Selçuk Aytaç
Address: Fulya Mahallesi, Buyukdere Cad. No:80, Mecidiyekoy, Istanbul, Istanbul, 34394, Turkey
About the Doctor / Professional
A graduate of Ankara University Medical Faculty, Board-certified surgeon Dr. Selçuk Aytaç completed his plastic surgery training at Uludağ University medical faculty.
Degree: Ankara University Faculty of Medicine 1992
Residency: Uludag University Medical Faculty Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Specialist Training
- He started to work at Dumlupınar University Faculty of Medicine where he became Assistant Professor.
- He started his PhD in Anatomy in Eskisehir Osmangazi University.
- He started to serve patients in Turkey and abroad in a private clinic he established in Bursa.
- Aesthetic surgery of the face-principles and pitfalls in aesthetic facial surgery'' Human cadaver dissection course. May 2007
- Oxidation to the formation of adhesions and scar tissue after peripheral nerve surgery
- Effect of combination regenerated cellulose and oxidized regenerated cellulose-heparin
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Association 2006
- Turkish Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery 2008
- 2009 Turkish Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Association