Dr. Sudipto Pakrasi
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
About the Doctor / Professional
A renowned ophthalmologist, with a career spanning three decades, Dr. Sudipto Pakrasi currently leads the Ophthalmology division at Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon, as the Chairman. Dr. Pakrasi completed his MBBS degree from Maulana Azad Medical College in 1982. He served as a Senior Resident at AIIMS from 1987-1990, after completing his MD in Ophtalmology from RP Centre, AIIMS in 1987. He is specially known for his insightful medical treatment approach for cataract surgeries, glaucoma and cataract.View Contact Details
Degree: MD AIIMS 1987
Residency: DNBE, AIIMS, 1990
- Headed a team that completed 1500 Femto Laser Cataract Surgeries in just 33 months at Medanta.
- Vast experience in the field of Cataract, Refractive & Corneal diseases.
- Pioneered advanced phacoemulsification technique in India.
- Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Examination and Treatment
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Laser Eye Surgery (LASIK)
- Ophthalmology Consultation
- Refractive Eye Surgery
- Delhi Ophthalmological Society
- All India Ophthalmic Society
- Delhi Medical Association
- Indian Medical Association