Dr. Sundar Kumar
Registration No: Prime 83
Address: Airport Road, Garhoud, Dubai, Dubai, 400053, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Sundar Kumar has more than two decades of experience in the field of cardiovascular disease across multiple countries. He completed fellowship training in Interventional Cardiology from one of the leading cardiology centres of the world, the Institut Cardiovasculaire Paris Sud (ICPS) in Massy, France. Prior to this, he completed his initial cardiology training at the prestigious Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Disease, Bangalore, India, and was awarded the degree of DM in Cardiology. Before specializing in Cardiology, Dr. Sundar Kumar obtained an MD in General Medicine (with a Gold Medal for outstanding academic performance) and MBBS from Tamilnadu, India.
He served as a Consultant interventional cardiologist in a corporate hospital in Chennai, India before relocating to Dubai in 2015. He initially worked as the Chief Consultant Interventional Cardiologist in International Modern Hospital, Dubai. Over the course of his career, Dr. Sundar has handled wide variety of cardiovascular cases including complex coronary interventional procedures. He has publications in international journals and has been actively involved in continuing medical education activities.
Degree: Tamil Nadu India
Residency: The Institut Cardiovasculaire Paris Sud (ICPS) Massy, France
- He served as a Consultant interventional cardiologist in a corporate hospital in Chennai, India before relocating to Dubai in 2015.
- He initially worked as the Chief Consultant Interventional Cardiologist in International Modern Hospital, Dubai.
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure
- Interventional Cardiology
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Transthoracic Echocardiogram