Dr. Walid Sayed
Address: Hazza Bin Zayed, the First Street, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Walid Sayed currently holds the position of Medical Director and Consultant in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology (IVF) at the HealthPlus Fertility Center.
After obtaining his Bachelors degree in Egypt, Dr. Sayed moved to Germany where he became a Resident in Gynecology & Obstetrics and qualified to specialize in Gynecological Endocrinology & Reproductive Medicine. He worked as a Specialist in Gynecological Endocrinology & Reproductive Medicine in two IVF centers and a hospital in Germany, following which he held a Consultancy position in the same field.
Dr. Sayed has attended and presented at numerous illustrious seminars across the globe in the USA, Switzerland, Italy, Scotland and Turkey.View Contact Details
- 2009 till date - Group Medical Director & Consultant, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility (IVF) at HealthPlus Fertility & Women's Health Center, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 2006 - 2009 - Consultant, Gynecological Endocrinology & Reproductive Medicine at Tawam Hospital, UAE
- 2001 - 2003 - Staedtische Rosenhoehe Hospital, Germany
- 1999 - 2001 - IVF Center, Hanover, Germany
- 1995 - 1998 - IVF Center, Wuerzburg, Germany