Prof. Dr. Charlotte Holm-Mühlbauer
Address: Effnerstraße 38, Munich, Bayern, 81925, Germany
About the Doctor
The Center for Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery in the ATOS Private Clinic Munich is headed by Prof. Dr. med. Charlotte Holm Mühlbauer and Prof. Dr. med. Wolfgang Mühlbauer. For decades, they have been practicing in the field of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and can look back on a very extensive surgical experience. Continuous training in Germany and abroad gives them the opportunity to exchange their knowledge with international capacities and to stay up to date.
Publications / Publications
- Prof. Dr. med. Charlotte Holm Mühlbauer wrote over 70 publications in international magazines and gave over 80 lectures at national and international symposia and congresses. She is the lead author of more than 40 English-language publications in international journals.
- She was also involved in numerous book chapters, textbooks and instructional videos in aesthetic surgery.
Degree: Studied at the University of Copenhagen
Residency: Copenhagen's University Hospitals
- Prof. Dr. med. Charlotte Holm Mühlbauer is a specialist in plastic and aesthetic surgery and special plastic intensive care medicine.
- Born in Denmark, after completing her studies at Köbenhavns University, she received broad surgical training at Copenhagen's large university hospitals. To specialize in plastic surgery, she moved to the Department of Plastic Surgery, Hand Surgery and Center for Burns at the Munich Bogenhausen Hospital (chief physician Prof. Mühlbauer). The extensive training included all pillars of plastic surgery including general plastic surgery, hand surgery, breast surgery, aesthetic surgery, craniofacial surgery and the acute and late treatment of heavy burn injuries.
- From 2003 she had the opportunity to learn reconstructive microsurgery under chief physician Professor Ninkovic. In 2003 she took over the independent management of the section Breast and Aesthetic Surgery. As a senior consultant for many years, she was able to acquire great surgical experience in the entire spectrum of plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- Between 2013 and 2017, a total of 5 consecutive times in the renowned FOCUS list of doctors as Germany's best doctor for breast surgery.
- International Patient Coordinator
- Language Interpreters
- Medical Records Transfer
- German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (DGPRÄC)
- European Association of Plastic Surgeons (EURAPS)
- European Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ESPRAS)
- International Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)
- Interplast Germany