Prof. Dr. Sirintara Singhara Na Ayudhaya
Address: 33 Soi Sukhumvit 3, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
About the Doctor / Professional
Prof. Dr. Sirintara Singhara Na Ayudhaya, a world-known specialist in interventional neuroradiology, diagnostic imaging, diagnostic neuroimaging, and interventional radiology. She is a former President of the World Federation of Therapeutic and Interventional Neuroradiology and a current Deputy Dean for International Relations and Acting Director of Advanced Diagnostic Imaging Center and Faculty of Medicine at Ramathibodi Hospital and serves patients in Bumrungrad International Hospital.View Contact Details
Degree: M.D., Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand, 1983
- Diploma of the Thai Board of General Radiology, 1987
- Diploma of the Thai Subboard of Diagnostic Neuroimaging, 2004
- Diploma of the Thai Subboard of Interventional Neuroradiology, 2004
- 1. Pongpech S, Aurboonyawat T, Visudibhan A, Jiarakongmun P. Endovascular management in children with vein of galen aneurysmal malformation. Minim Invasive Neurosurg. 2010 Aug;53(4):169-74.
- 2. Standards of Practice in Acute Ischemic Stroke Intervention International Recommendations. Pierot L., Pongpech S, Terbrugge K. Can J Neurol Sci. 2019 May;46(3):269-274.
- 3. Intra-Arterial Chemotherapy for Retinoblastoma: 8-Year Experience from a Tertiary Referral Institute in Thailand. Rojanaporn D1, Ayudhaya SSN2. Asia Pac J Ophthalmol (Phila). 2019 May-Jun;8(3):211-217. doi: 10.22608/APO.2018294. Epub 2019 Feb 4.
- 2015 - 2018 : President / World Federation of Therapeutic and Interventional Neuroradiology
- 2011 - 2013 : Consultant / The Thai Society of Vascular & Interventional Radiology
Academic Rank: Professor, Mahidol University, Thailand