Coronavirus is a family of viruses where each virus is different, including the virus responsible for the common cold, MERS (Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome) and SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome). The 2019 novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) has made a new addition to this family, This virus causes mild to severe respiratory illness such as shortness of breath, dry cough & fever or even pneumonia. To learn more about the symptopms and precautionary measures, please read our blog on "WHAT IS THE CORONAVIRUS?"
At Mya Care you can connect with the best doctors and healthcare providers for COVID-19 & Long COVID-19 Consultations. Our database includes hospitals in Germany, India, Malaysia, Spain, Croatia, Poland, Singapore, Slovakia, Thailand, Ukraine, the UAE, USA and UK.
- The Omicron sub-variant BF.7 responsible for COVID surge globally
- Comparison of COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID vaccine for children - Should you vaccinate your kids?
- Post COVID-19 syndrome - How real is long COVID?
- What is causing COVID sleep troubles (covidsomnia)?
- COVID-19, allergies, common cold and the flu: How to tell the symptoms apart
- Florona: When Corona and Influenza come together
- How is COVID-19 different for children?
Disclaimer: Please note that Mya Care does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The information provided is not intended to replace the care or advice of a qualified health care professional. The views expressed are personal views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Mya Care. Always consult your doctor for all diagnoses, treatments, and cures for any diseases or conditions, as well as before changing your health care regimen. Do not reproduce, copy, reformat, publish, distribute, upload, post, transmit, transfer in any manner or sell any of the materials on this page without the prior written permission from myacare.com