BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT AT TEKNON MEDICAL CENTER. QUIRÓNSALUD GROUP
Which of our hospitals will you be coming to?
QUIRONSALUD UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL MADRID - Calle Diego de Velázquez, 1, 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
- 13 Operating rooms
- 108 Local consultations
- 241 beds
- High technology:
- 3 TAC
- 3 Magnetic resonance
- 1 Pet TC
- 2 Lineal acelerator
- 1 Robotic surgery
- Traumatological emergencies
- Gynecological and Obstetric emergencies
- Pediatric emergency
- General surgery emergencies
- Patients shall have the right to health care that is proportionate to their illness and to the capacity of the health center. Patients shall not be subjected to discrimination based on age, sex, ideology, religion, or socioeconomic status.
- Patients shall also be respected as concerns their personality, human dignity, and privacy, irregardless of their beliefs or creed.
- Patients shall at all times have a right to information on their state and to receive comprehensible information on diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, and progression of the disease and to learn about the different therapy options as well as the risk that each option may involve.
- Patients shall have the right to know the name and professional rank of the individuals charged with providing their care as well as to meet the person or persons to whom they may address their questions or file complaints on matters not restricted to those of a medical kind.
- Patients shall also have the right to confidentiality over all information related to their illness as well as information concerning their stay in the clinic.
- Patients shall have the right to not be included in educational projects when they do not give their prior written consent to do so; any such projects shall under no circumstances subject them to additional risks considering the state of their health.
- Patients shall be free to decide from among the options presented by the attending physician assigned to their case, with the exception of the following circumstances:
- When the patient is unable to make such a decision, in which case a family member or other individual close to them shall do so.
- When the urgency of the case does not allow for delays potentially resulting in irreversible injury or that may bring about a life-threatening situation for the patient.
- When failure to intervene poses a risk to public health.
- When legal imperative determines otherwise.
- Patients shall have the right to receive documented information throughout the entire process of their illness, to receive a discharge report once their stay in the health center has concluded, as well as to make suggestions and file any and all complaints they may consider appropriate with respect to the operational aspects of the health center, presenting such suggestions or complaints to the hospital's admissions staff.
- Patients shall respect the rules and regulations of the health center, cooperating in operational matters, exercising appropriate care with the facilities, and treating both staff and other users of the health center's services with respect.
- At the time of admission, patients shall provide the information on their next of kin so that this individual may be contacted should the need arise, and also provide information on the entity responsible for payment of the expenses incurred during the patient's stay.
- Patients shall use the appropriate channels and procedures established to file complaints.
- In the event the patient exits the health center by their own accord, they must first sign a voluntary discharge document that waives the health center of all liability.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in all parts of the health center. It is important to keep in mind that smoking is seriously harmful for one's health.
- Once patients have had the opportunity to clarify any relevant doubts, they must sign the consent form established for the process they are to undergo; should the patient refuse the treatment proposed, they must sign the document indicating such a decision.
To find out more about Bone Marrow Transplant, visit the Quirónsalud Hospital Group.
Disclaimer: Please note that Mya Care does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The information provided is not intended to replace the care or advice of a qualified health care professional. The views expressed are personal views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Mya Care. Always consult your doctor for all diagnoses, treatments, and cures for any diseases or conditions, as well as before changing your health care regimen. Do not reproduce, copy, reformat, publish, distribute, upload, post, transmit, transfer in any manner or sell any of the materials in this blog without prior written permission from myacare.com.
ARE YOU OVERDOING IT AFTER HYSTERECTOMY?
For most women, hysterectomy is a significant point in their lives. Whether the surgical removal of the uterus is done for endometriosis, fibroids, or gynecological cancer, life after hysterectomy permanently changes a few aspects of your life.
WHAT IS ROEMHELD SYNDROME?
Between the decades of 1910 and 1920, Dr. Ludwig Roemheld studied the phenomenon in which patients suffering from digestive problems and no detectable heart issues would experience cardiac symptoms.
PIRIFORMIS SYNDROME & HERNIATED DISC: SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES
Piriformis syndrome and herniated discs are painful conditions of the back. Both can cause sciatica. Sciatica is a type of pain that affects your lower back and legs. It occurs due to irritated or compressed sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve travels down the back to the legs.