Dr. Ayesha Khan
Address: Dubai Healthcare City, PO Box 505054, District 1, Al Razi Building 64, Block E, Floor 3, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Ayesha Khan is a Consultant Ophthalmologist in Pediatric Ophthalmology at Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai in Dubai Healthcare City.
She is an experienced Ophthalmologist, specializing in the clinical and surgical treatment of a full range of Children’s Eye Diseases, including Retinopathy of Prematurity, Retinoblastoma, Cataracts, Glaucoma, Squints, and eye injuries, amongst others.
She is also experienced in the surgical treatment of adult squints & cataracts.
After doing her fellowships in Ophthalmology from the College of Physicians & Surgeons, Pakistan (FCPS), & Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK (FRCSEd), Dr. Ayesha completed her clinical & surgical training in Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus from University of Toronto, Canada.
After that, she headed the Department of Pediatric Ophthalmology at a tertiary care Eye Hospital in Pakistan before moving to Canada in 2010. She served as an Associate Professor and Consultant Pediatric at the prestigious Montreal Children’s Hospital of the McGill University Health Centre.
After that, she did a short stint in the UK before moving to UAE in January 2020. Since then, she has been actively practising Pediatric Ophthalmology in Dubai.
Dr. Ayesha has done extensive research work in Pediatric Ophthalmology and has several publications to her credit.View Contact Details
Residency: College of Physicians & Surgeons, Pakistan (FCPS); Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK (FRCSEd)
- Currently associated with Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai - Dubai Healthcare City as Consultant Ophthalmologist in Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Served as Associate Professor and Consultant Pediatric at the prestigious Montreal Children’s Hospital of the McGill University Health Centre, Canada.
- Headed the Department of Pediatric Ophthalmology at a tertiary care Eye Hospital in Pakistan.
- Amblyopia Treatment
- Astigmatism Correction
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Trauma
- Glaucoma Examination and Treatment
- Ophthalmology Consultation
- Pediatric Eye Disorders
- Retinoblastoma Treatment
- Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
- Squint Treatment
- Strabismus Treatment
- Retinoblastoma Program
- Squint Treatment
- American Association for Paediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus