Dr. Gautam Allahbadia
Address: Al Wasl, Dubai, UAE, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor
Dr Gautam Allahbadia, a medical professional with 25 years expertise in Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) that has helped many childless couples in India and UAE. Dr Gautam is a noted world authority on Ultrasound Guided Embryo Transfers and one of the pioneers in Minimal Stimulation IVF (IVF Lite) in South-East Asia. He is also heading IVF team at Millennium Medical Center MMC IVF, Dubai, UAE.
Dr Gautam Allahbadia is a noted world authority on Ultrasound Guided Embryo Transfers and one of the pioneers in Minimal Stimulation IVF (IVF Lite) in South-East Asia. He has over 150 peer-reviewed publications to his credit and is on the Editorial Board of several International Journals. He is currently the Editor Emeritus of the Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology of India & the IVF Lite (Journal of Minimal Stimulation IVF). Throughout his career, Dr. Gautam Allahbadia has been instrumental in developing new Fertility-enhancing protocols and propagating the use of Ultrasound in Embryo Transfer procedures.
He was awarded the prestigious Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst fellowship for the year 1996 to train in Assisted Reproductive Techniques in Germany. He has completed his training in IVF/ICSI at the University of Gottingen, Bielefeld IVF Center & the University of Munich. He was awarded the AOFOG-Young Gynecologist Award for the year 1998.
He has been awarded the most prestigious FOGSI-CORION National Research award for best original research work in Infertility at the 42nd All India Obstetric & Gynecological Congress held at Hyderabad in December 1998.
Dr. Gautam Allahbadia had been elected as the Vice President of the World Association of Reproductive Medicine (WARM) headquartered in Rome, Italy and was the Scientific Chairman of the 2nd World Congress of WARM, held in Rome in May 2004.
Dr Gautam Allahbadia, the head of IVF team at MMC IVF has been successful in delivering over 9000 babies in 30 countries and 6 continents since 1990.
Some of his success stories are available at www.happinessfinally.comView Contact Details
Degree: Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College
- Consultant Reproductive Endocrinology & IVF at the MMC Millennium Medical Center (www.mmcivf.com), Bourn Hall Fertility Centre & Dr Amal IVF Center, Dubai, UAE as well as Indo Nippon IVF, the world-renowned infertility clinic at Bandra, Mumbai, India.
- Medical Professional with 25 years expertise in Assisted Reproductive Techniques – responsible for the growth & development of two independent IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization) clinics in Mumbai (www.gautamallahbadia.com).
- Dr. Allahbadia is a noted world authority on Ultrasound Guided Embryo Transfers and one of the pioneers in Minimal Stimulation IVF (IVF Lite) in South-East Asia.
- Assisted Hatching
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- IVF Consultation
- Mini IVF
- Reproductive Medicine Consultation
- Vice President of the World Association of Reproductive Medicine (WARM)
Blogs and Articles
Persistent pelvic pain could indicate underlying problems with your fertility and reproductive health Experiencing persistent intervals of pelvic pain or having troubles conceiving? Chances are you might be suffering from Endometriosis.