Dr. Kristen Angster
Address: 1 Ford Pace, Detroit, Michigan, 48202, United States, Wayne State University
About the Doctor / Professional
Kristen Angster, M.D., graduated from, and was a five-year resident for Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery at the University of Maryland Medical School in Baltimore. Dr. Angster then migrated to Michigan to complete a two-year Neurotology fellowship at the University of Michigan, where she focused on skull base approaches for vestibular schwannoma tumors with the Neurotology and Neurosurgery teams. Dr. Angster is dedicated to patient care, committed to resident education and is active in training the next generation of ear surgeons.
Dr. Angster is interested in the intersection of Neuropsychology and skull base surgery, as well as studying the effects that skull base surgery can have on cognition. She is also interested in quality and safety measures that can maximize health system efficiency for the benefit of both patients and healthcare providers.
Degree: University of Maryland MD 2011
Residency: University of Maryland, Otolaryngology, MD, 2016
- Dr. Angster is dedicated to patient care, committed to resident education and is active in training the next generation of ear surgeons.
- Intraabdominal tissue expanders to prevent radiation enteritis: preliminary report. Plast Reconstr Surg.
- Postoperative Imaging Findings following Sigmoid Sinus Wall Reconstruction for Pulse Synchronous Tinnitus.
- Chronic Hematoma of the Neck.
- Electrocochleography Results in Patients With Bilateral Vestibular Paresis and Sound- or Pressure-Induced Horizontal Nystagmus.
- Ear Scaffold Reconstruction Using Ultrasonic Aspirator for Cauliflower Ear.
- Acoustic Neuroma Treatment
- BAHA (Bone-Anchored Hearing Aid)
- Balance Disorders
- Cholesteatoma Surgery
- Cochlear Implant
- ENT Consultation
- Hearing Loss
- Perforated Eardrums
- Skull Base Tumors