Dr. Luis María Terricabras
Address: Carrer de Vilana, 12, 08022 Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
About the Doctor
Dr. Terricabras is an Orthopedist who has been practising for over 30 years as an orthopaedic surgeon and child-adolescent trauma specialist at the Centro Médico Teknon Grupo Quirónsalud. He is also a tutor of MIR Internship students and head of Cerebral and Hip Palsy Unit at the Sant Joan de Deu Hospital.
Dr. Terricabras is the director of several Paediatric Orthopaedics and Traumatology courses endorsed by the leading societies, as well as professor of a number of courses and Masters on Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology, Paediatrics, post-graduate in Nursing and Physiotherapy. He has given numerous lectures, presentations and communications, with publications in national and international journals and books.
He has presented numerous conferences, presentations and communications, with publications in national and international journals and books.View Contact Details
Degree: Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona 1981
- Assistant Doctor of the Orthopaedic Surgery and Children's Traumatology Service of the University Hospital of Sant Joan de Déu in Barcelona since 1989 and Member of the local teaching commission
- Tutor of Resident Internal Physicians and head of the Cerebral and Hip Palsy Unit of the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
- Director of several courses of Orthopedics and Childhood Traumatology endorsed by the most representative societies
- Professor of multiple courses and Masters of Orthopedic Surgery and traumatology, Pediatrics, postgraduate nursing and physiotherapy
- Numerous conferences, presentations and communications, with publications in national and international journals and books
- Director of the L. Terricabras Children's Orthopedics Group at Teknon Medical Center
- Member of the faculty of Teknon Medical Center and the COT-Teknon working group
Education: - Specialist in Traumatology and Orthopedic Surgery - Master in Orthopedic Surgery and Child Traumatology