Dr. Antonio Berruezo Sánchez
Address: Carrer de Vilana, 12, 08022 Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
About the Doctor
Dr. Antonio Berruezo Sánchez is one of the most experienced arrhythmia specialists in interventional treatment for cardiac arrhythmia. He is also renowned for his work in the prevention and treatment of sudden death, and pacemaker and defibrillator implantation.
Dr. Sánchez is currently a member of the small group of specialists in charge of writing cardiac arrhythmia treatment guidelines for American, European and Asian scientific societies. He leads international courses on treatment techniques through ablation and arrhythmia which causes sudden death. He has written over 200 research articles in the most prestigious international journals.View Contact Details
Degree: University of Granada, Spain
Residency: PhD - University of Barcelona, School of Medicine
- Presently working as Head of the Arrhythmia Department and Director, Research and Innovation of the Heart Institute at Teknon Medical Center
- 2014 to 2018 - Associated Professor University of Barcelona
- Spanish Society of Cardiology
- European Society of Cardiology
- Arrhythmia Section, Spanish Society of Cardiology
- European Heart Rhythm Association
International Journal reviewer: PACE (Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology), JACC (Journal of American College of Cardiology), EUROPACE (Europace), Am J Cardiol (American Journal of Cardiology), Heart Rhythm Journal, Circulation Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology, European Heart Journal, JCE (Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology), Revista Española de Cardiología, Transactions on Biomedival Engineering.